Monday, September 22, 2008

No Time!

Contrary to Rob's comment that I am out playing around, I can't find any time to keep our blog updated! Somehow I got talked into selling corn, which at the time seemed like a good trade to have Rob plant an acre or two of it in the backyard. However it has turned into an overwhelming time consuming task!

Syd and Shelb are 6 now and loving first grade. I miss being able to spend as much time with them. They are so fun and at such a cute age!

Rob is too busy(we compete to see who can be the busiest and most stressed out). He is still working on the farm and in his free time(ha ha) he draws house plans.

I am still doing material estimates for Stock Building Supply. My job has turned into full time as I now have both the Logan and Brigham stores. That keeps me pretty busy along with my corn job, kids, and helping on the farm a little.

2 comments:

Jen said...

If I put you on my link list...you better keep it updated! I can't believe how crazy busy you always are...I think having twins prepared you for it! The girls are getting so big, it makes me feel old.

This Idaho Girl said...

You give me hope that I can survive this "blessing". I always wanted to have twins didn't you? Maybe you guys should try for another set. We seriously need to get together and commiserate. I could use some moral support.