



Last week we traveled to Provo to visit Kristin and her fam while they blessed her new little guy. We spent the next day at the Dinosaur museum with Dave and Sarah and Preston, and Kris and Maya and Bridger.
We had a great day, the dinos are huge(and gross) hate dinos almost as much as aliens. Still not convinced they were real.
The girlies had a fabulous time, but their favorite thing was hangin' out with Dave. They just want to bring him home!!!!
6 comments:
fun times, where was this "dino" place??? You guys are always doin' fun stuff. Luke would so love this.
I want to take Brayker there but he loses interest after about an hour and I heard that place is kind of pricey...maybe next year.
But it looks like you guys had fun!
Glad you and the fam had a good time. Why don't you like Dinos? Do you have bad dreams about them? Of course they are real and they could return any day now! Audrey's favorite movie is Jurassic Park.
Looks like a great time!!! Can't wait to take Kayson to places like that... I bet it was so fun to get away as a fam!!! ( I think it's funny that you think dinos are gross!!! hahahah)
I haven't visited your blog on a while, so it's great to catch up. The barn is very cool and your yard looks great. Hope you guys are well.
We took the boys to this 2 years ago. They had such a fun time too! Holly, dinos did exist...sorry:)
Post a Comment