Do you want to start a support group? I'd like to know how you survived this long with your twins. I was crazy before, but am getting worse by the day. Cute girls.
Hey Holly so glad to see you with a blog as well. I will add you to my blogger list so I can see whats new often. Jason says hello to your family. We hope to be out there for Christmas! Your girls are so grown up I cant believe it! Cammy
5 comments:
Do you want to start a support group? I'd like to know how you survived this long with your twins. I was crazy before, but am getting worse by the day. Cute girls.
Hey Holly so glad to see you with a blog as well. I will add you to my blogger list so I can see whats new often. Jason says hello to your family. We hope to be out there for Christmas! Your girls are so grown up I cant believe it! Cammy
Hey Holly, Your family is beautiful! It is so fun finding old friends and catching up via blogspots! Jenni
Hi Holly, I see you haven't had time to work on this blog. You must be playing too much, HA HA!!!
Post a Comment