
HOORAY !!! Shelby reached her goal of earning a 100 Accelerated Reading points! She got this great monkey hat and will be 'walking the hall' on friday. Way to go Shelby we are sooooo proud!!
Syd is right on her heels ~ Congrats to her too! She is an 80 pointer, keep goin' Syd!
5 comments:
Such a smart girl! Good job Shelb! Drake, Higgins, Foo Foo and I are very proud of you!
I LOVE the monkey hat!! Congratulations!
WAY TO GO SHELB!!! Good luck Syd..... WOO WOO!! Very cute hat!
Way to go Shelby. They really made a Monkey out of you! Syd, you are doing super, keep it up. You will be walking the hall before you know it. Reading is the greatest. I'm glad you are both working hard. Your Grandma Dawnie likes to read, ask her which are her favorite books.
Holly - cute blog. I still can't believe how old your girls are already. Amazing!
Feel free to drop by my blog if you'd like. Makeitcountmorris.blogspot.com
Post a Comment