Sunday, March 1, 2009







Hello all! Good news, I can see good enough to work on my blog. Actually I can see quite well. The eye surgery was a success~suprise blood vessel mass aside, all went well. Here is an ugly picture of me in my fashion goggles that I am required to wear, man am I hot or what!






Rob has been a good nurse and has been great at taking care of me.
(Aside from taking the ugly pics of me!)




I will be glad when I can wear make-up and shower again. :)
I am sure you all will be as well!

10 comments:

Kel said...

Are you sure you didn't have a lobotomy? The photo looks grim. I hope it all goes well--Dan loves the results of his.

The Gundies said...

I am assuming you had corrective eye surgery? Sorry, but no one tells me these things...at the risk of sounding like LaDawn.

Anonymous said...

Holly, you look beautiful even with 'bloody eyes' and doo-dads covering them.
Hope your vision continues to improve.

kathy said...

Oh, that's stunning! You'll have to add that shot to your modeling portfolio! Love the safety glasses. I'm seriously jealous that you can see now, as I continue to squint at anything father away than 10 feet.

Nyman's said...

oh man, let me know if I can do anything, I'm not fair away now :)

Jess said...

You need to let people know these things. I just like Sara had no idea that you were getting this done. People can't offer to help you with things if you don't let them know what you are doing. Hope you get feeling better soon! PS-You do look hott in those glasses :)

Wendy K said...

I'm sure Rob would agree with me, when I say you look just like Sleeping Beauty! I hope he gave you a kiss.

Holly Jo said...

OK, I am sorry that I didn't tell everyone. :( I didn't anticipate it being such a, well, pain in the butt! At my last eye dr. appt. they told me there wasn't anything else they could do because my prescription was already as high as it could go with my astigmatism. So it was either have surgery, or don't see. I think I am just a wimpy wimpy whiner. I am trying to be a little tougher! Thanks to all of you who listen to me complain. I love ya!:)

Jen said...

I'm 3 years out on mine and I couldn't be happier with it...after the initial recovery...Could you smell the tissue burning? It gagged me! TMI?...Sorry!

whirligigdaisy said...

Loverly picture. Hope you're well soon.