We went to St George and Vegas last week with some friends for spring break!! Had a great time~ you can check out the pics by clicking on the link below.
Looks like you guys had tons of fun and did a lot! Thanks for stopping to see me. Once I get all moved in and settled if the girls can be brave they can come over for a slumber party! We'll see what would work out if anything.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun and did a lot! Thanks for stopping to see me. Once I get all moved in and settled if the girls can be brave they can come over for a slumber party! We'll see what would work out if anything.
I don't know why I'm so jealous, could it be you went to someplace fun or that you have flip flops and capri's on in every picture :)
I enjoyed the pictures and they came up perfectly even on my slow computer. Glad you had fun. Keep doing it or you may die.
I enjoyed the pictures and they came up perfectly even on my slow computer. Glad you had fun. Keep doing it or you may die.
The pictures looked like so much fun.You didn't tell us about the 59cadillac. It was cool too.
Post a Comment