Way to go both of you smart girls!! How awesome is that... you'd think you had a smart mom or something, we know you didn't get this from your dad;)Welcome back to the cold by the way, hope you had a fantastic trip.
Awesome, Syd!! You look great walking the hall! But did you know there is a large hairy animal behind you in the first photo? Did he meet his reading goal or something?
That is sweet, I see the kids caught that big black panther that is behind them...dang...better take themgirls lion hunting if they got cat catching skills.
Mom I am not sure I should fill the girls in on your love of pet cemeteries. Maybe when they are a little older, right now we need to encourage 'good dreams' ;)
9 comments:
Way to go both of you smart girls!! How awesome is that... you'd think you had a smart mom or something, we know you didn't get this from your dad;)Welcome back to the cold by the way, hope you had a fantastic trip.
Wat to go Syd! You're such a smart girl! Come see me again soon!
Awesome, Syd!! You look great walking the hall! But did you know there is a large hairy animal behind you in the first photo? Did he meet his reading goal or something?
That is sweet, I see the kids caught that big black panther that is behind them...dang...better take themgirls lion hunting if they got cat catching skills.
Good work Syd and you are cute as a button.
So are you Shelb.
Yaaa Sydney!!! Excellent walk, you make us proud.
AWESOME SYD..... what a great little reader you are.... You girls are so smart and are looking so grown up!!!!
Great job Syd. You and Shelby are the best little readers. My favorite book is Pet Cemetary, a little book my sister Wendy taught me to love.
Mom I am not sure I should fill the girls in on your love of pet cemeteries. Maybe when they are a little older, right now we need to encourage 'good dreams' ;)
Post a Comment