Sydney's class has been having their own Olympics. She cleaned house taking Silver in most all of the events!
She came home with one Gold and one Bronze as well. We were the most proud of her for getting a silver in the art event as well as in the spelling bee!! Her favorite event however was a team event (the bobsled),
where they pulled each other on rugs across the gym floor.
Way to go Sydder!! You earned it, you worked hard!! We are so proud of you!!!


7 comments:
Go Syd go...you rock little girl! That is so awesome. Sounds like she has got one great teacher. Lucky for both of you!
Awesome, Syd!!
So adorable.
Wow. You look gorgeous. And I forget Rob is related to the Allers. I served with Jason on the mish.
Good job Syd....Love Grandma
I am proud of you Syd.
I am proud of Shelby too.
Post a Comment